Privacystatement LOVE VOF
This is the privacy statement of www.loveclothing.eu.
We let you know what personal information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and how we improve your user experience. The information about you that we process will be treated and secured with the highest possible care.
This use is made in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, including the Belgian Law of 8 December 1992 for the protection of privacy regarding the processing of personal data and the European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation – AVG), which will apply on 25 May 2018.
1.Who is processing your data?
The person responsible for processing the personal data relating to you and as collected on this website is the sole proprietorship LOVE VOF, with registered office at Zuidstationstraat 12, 9000 Gent.
2. What types of information do we collect?
We collect mainly the information and data you provide us when you use our website and our services as well as information that you do not provide directly to us but are collected when using our website, such as type of device used to consult the website and localization data etc. , eg when you:
Makes purchases in our e-shop:
- Subscribe to our newsletter,
- Use our contact form,
We collect different types of information depending on the services you use and the use you make of our website.
If you make purchases in our e-shop: we collect the information you provide in the registration form, if you are a private person, your address, name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and if necessary mobile number. If you are a company, the above information as well as your company name and VAT number.
- When using our contact form: we collect the information you provide in the contact form, including your name, first name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: we collect your name and e-mail address.
- If you call or email us: we collect your email address and/or telephone number and any other details you give us.
3. What do we use this information for?
We use the above personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute the contract with you;
- To inform you about the order you have placed;
- To offer you good customer service;
- To maintain and optimize the website and associated technologies;
- Marketing purposes.
We do not collect or use information for purposes other than the purposes described in this privacy statement unless we have obtained your consent in advance. Personal data will be kept for a maximum of 2 years.
4. On what legal basis are my data processed?
In accordance with the Regulation, we process personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
Based on the performance of the contract as agreed with the user, or the exercise of pre-contractual steps taken at his request;
Based on compliance with legal or regulatory provisions, relating to the management of the contractual relationship, in particular invoicing;
Based on our legitimate interest to send information and newsletters to our customers;
Based on your express consent for sending promotional offers (direct marketing).
5. How can you manage your data/do you get access to your data and can you delete it?
You have the right to access your data, the right to correct your data, the right to delete your data, the right to oppose the processing of your data or against profiling, the right to to limit the processing of your data and the right to transfer your data.
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- To consult and access your data and the essential information regarding the processing (processing purposes, categories of data that are processed, etc.);
- To request that such data be corrected or, if necessary, deleted on the terms set out in Article 17 of the GDPR, and in particular where such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected / processed or when you withdraw your consent;
- Oppose the processing of the data relating to you in certain specific cases including processing for direct marketing purposes; in that case we will no longer process your data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons that outweigh your interests and rights and freedoms or if the processing relates to the institution, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim;
- Request to limit the processing, in certain cases as set out in Article 18 of the GDPR and in particular when you dispute the correctness of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; and
- Receive your personal data in a form that allows them to be transferred, in particular to transfer them to another controller, under the conditions set out in Article 20 of the GDPR and, if technically possible, to obtain the data directly transferred from one controller to another.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request, either by e-mail to the address [email protected] or by mail to the address Zuidstationstraat 12, 9000 Ghent, Belgium.
7. Disable cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
8. Adjust / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
9. Adjust / unsubscribe communication
If you want to adjust your data or want to get yourself out of our files, you can contact us. See the contact details below.
10. Questions and feedback
We regularly check whether we comply with this privacy statement. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, please contact us:
- Contact form on our website
- By e-mail to [email protected]
- By post at the address Zuidstationstraat 12, 9000 Ghent Belgium